Now that we have a storefront, we are looking for another seamstress to add to the team. You will functionally be your own manager, setting the hours you want to be in the store and scheduling your own appointments (essentially renting a "chair" in the space).
Currently accepting applications for Seamstresses/Tailors in Stoughton WI and surrounding areas and a Social Media Manager.
Job Requirements -- Seamstress/Tailor
* Previous experience with alterations, creating garments
* A portfolio or costume resume that shows previous work you have done
* A sewing machine (if you use one)
* Time management skills (you will be building your own schedule, though you will need to finish projects in a timely manner)
* A friendly attitude
Job Requirements -- Social Media Manager
* Understanding of social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, TicToc, and Google Sites
* Basic photo editing ability
* A 'portfolio' or social media page we can browse to see your personal style
* Time management skills (you will be building your own schedule, though you will have weekly expectations for posts)
* Interpersonal and collaborative skills (you will be working with the seamstresses/tailors to get in-progress photos as well as possibly contacting customers to get permission to share and photos of them in finished garments)